Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Policeman's Rebuttle (Original Song, Acoustic Version)

Duration: 03:43 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-29 23:34:06

This is the Policeman's rebuttle to 60 I Can't Travel..Hope you enjoy..Hope to get a better version at a later time Lyrics: As I sat in my patrol car Comfortably using my radar An old car, ran by About a 69, he was trying to fly My radar read 138 I stomped my cruiser It's an interceptor V-8 injected:(these speeders are always trying to out run John Law) Well the race is on I'm driving with all my might John Law is going to get this boy If it takes me all night But this boy does have a mean hot rod Makes my cruiser look a little retard But a radio, he ain't going to out run And I'll get this speeder in the long run Quarter mile ahead, he hits an off ramp His tires stick like a postage stamp Then all tires smoke when his brakes he hits Well, I jump from my cruiser Writing many tickets He's singing something about 60 is too slow revs his engine and slams her in go Injected: (Here we go again folks, another speeder got caught and he's on the run) The race is on I'm driving with all my might John Law is going to get this boy I don't care if it takes me all night But this boy does have a mean hot rod Makes my cruiser look very retard But a radio he ain't going to outrun And I'll get this speeder in the long run Injected: (I don't care what this boy has under the hood, John Law always gets his man) Copyright 2007 Words and Music

Comments

No comments: