Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Criss Angel Mindfreak

Duration: 04:05 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-16 22:38:07

Thanks for watching! Hope you enjoyed it! Comments Rate Favorite... Criss Angel- Mindfreak- These powers bleed your tears You talk they scold your name Im staring down your fears There's pleasure in this pain Don't think you are alone 'Cause soon I think you'll find I am the voice you hear Screaming inside your mind I've got to touch your mind I hypnotise I am the mindfreak Mindfreak There's no reality Just this world of illusion That keeps on haunting me I am the mindfreak Mindfreak I am the mindfreak Mindfreak I am the mindfreak Mindfreak I am the mindfreak Mindfreak My ego pushes you It's never satisfied My will is cutting through I see the truth inside Don't think it's killing you 'Cause soon I think you'll find You are the voice you hear Screaming inside your mind I've got to touch your mind I hypnotise I am the mindfreak Mindfreak There's no reality Just this world of illusion That keeps on haunting me I am the mindfreak Mindfreak I am the mindfreak Mindfreak I am the mindfreak Mindfreak I am the mindfreak I've got to touch your mind I hypnotise Are you ready? I am the mindfreak Mindfreak There's no reality Just this world of illusion That keeps on haunting me I am the mindfreak Mindfreak I am the mindfreak Mindfreak I am the mindfreak Mindfreak I am the mindfreak Mindfreak Mindfreak Mindfreak Mindfreak Are you ready?

Comments

Silverfleur  2008-03-11 12:21:38

soo cutiee, I love criss Angel!!
__________________________________________________
VDFproductions  2008-02-25 18:10:12

good video man i like it i love criss angel
__________________________________________________
flashkick  2008-02-17 12:56:07

CRISS ANGEL IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT! And he has a cute cat! ; ) <3
__________________________________________________

No comments: