Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Shahrukh and Kajol - Iris

Duration: 05:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-03 18:01:40
User: JojoFA89
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Shahrukh  Khan  Kajol  SRKajol  SRK  Iris  goo  dolls  Fanaa  KANK  K3G  DDLJ  KKHH  Kal  Devdas  Bollywood  

Description:

PLEASE READ FIRST *Everything that's in black and white is a memory. The ending is in sepia, it's not a memory* The background of the story: SRK and Kajol were together and they loved each other very much until one day he left her but he never told her why. The reason was that he found out he was sick and would eventually die due to heart failure. He didn't want to be a burden on her and he wanted her to live her life without him weighing her down. Summary: The video starts with him being back because he found out that he had only a few days to live and he wanted to meet her for the last time. But he finds out that she is married. He feels devastated and decides to leave her alone and not bother her. He calls her just to hear her voice but she somehow recognizes him. That's because she never got him off her mind. She then starts thinking about him and she starts seeing him in her room when he's not. She also remembers the day he left her. (The scene I included isn't everything that happened when they broke up; it's just a summary of what she remembers, just bits and parts of their break up.) Because of her overwhelming thoughts of him, she pays him a visit and is furious at him for popping back into her life like that and she still wants to know why he left her in the first place. She hates that she can't stop loving him. The rest should be very much self explanatory, I hope. The scene during the first chorus where he's asleep and she appears, that's his imagination, she wasn't really there. If I had a better program I would've done better in editing that scene. The clip from 1:00 until 1:04 that's when he found out that there was no chance of living and he only has a few days left. And that's before he came to see Kajol. This definitely isn't my best vidoeo, because Windows Movie Maker was giving me a hard time with the effects and timing. I just hope you'll like it. (This video is dedicated to LUANSU ;) LUANSU, you're encouragement, support, and your constant wonderful feedback have always been helpful and motivating. Thank you!) *Please do NOT download my videos and claim them as your own* **No copyright infringement is intended. I own nothing but the editing. The footage doesn't belong to me, it belongs to Dharma productions, Yash Raj movies, and Sanjay Leela Bansali.** Song: Iris Artis: Goo goo dolls Editing program used: Windows Movie Maker

Comments

JojoFA89 ::: Favorites  2008-01-02 16:27:30

bodzio22, It's not a particular movie. I made it that way by editing clips from various movies. I could give you the names of the movies I used clips from though.
__________________________________________________
bodzio22 ::: Favorites  2008-01-01 13:29:58

Can you tell me, How name this films...:) plis
__________________________________________________
JojoFA89 ::: Favorites  2007-12-30 08:28:22

nazleen88, Thank you!! Thank you so SO much for this touching feedback. It just brought this huge smile to my face. Thanks for telling me how it made you feel, I always love to know about the viewers' thoughts :D I appreciate your comment immensely. Thanks again
__________________________________________________
JojoFA89 ::: Favorites  2007-12-30 08:27:03

Aw thank you so much loco286. I'm glad the video moved you and that you liked it. I really REALLY appreciate your feedback and how you told me about the impact it had on you. I hopefully will make more thanks to such supporting and encouraging comments as yours!
__________________________________________________
JojoFA89 ::: Favorites  2007-12-30 08:24:30

desimusicgirl22, Thank you for saying so. I appreciate it. I can't thank you enough for complimenting my editing like that.
__________________________________________________
nazleen88 ::: Favorites  2007-12-29 01:48:01

This is absolutely amazing and so realistic. The video made me cry it felt so real! Keep up the good work, your videos are great.
__________________________________________________
desimusicgirl22 ::: Favorites  2007-12-28 19:17:38

OMG you are amazing! The way you did the shots makes it look like they actually did those scenes together. You are beast man!
__________________________________________________
loco286 ::: Favorites  2007-12-24 14:12:08

your videos are great. it takes a lot for me to cry and this one made me cry. ur awesome plz keep making vids ty ^-^
__________________________________________________
JojoFA89 ::: Favorites  2007-12-21 11:58:11

aishunaheed, Thank you so much for saying that. I really appreciate that you appreciate my effort and work. Thank you for this heart warming comment. I'm thrilled and touched that you like my work and hopefully I'll continue making videos.
__________________________________________________
aishunaheed ::: Favorites  2007-12-19 16:53:56

i really appreciate ur work i think ur one with the best creations..u have a lot of fantasy i really like that u put a lot of heart and work in ur videos woow u even wrote a summary and stuff!
__________________________________________________
JojoFA89 ::: Favorites  2007-12-18 19:22:27

Thanks myriammar! I'm glad you found the song matching the video. It is supposed to match the story and clips and that's how I tried to do it, but it's sorta working out as a background to the video.
__________________________________________________
myriammar ::: Favorites  2007-12-18 13:27:28

It's just great this song match with the video. Brilliant!!!
__________________________________________________
JojoFA89 ::: Favorites  2007-12-14 10:42:47

Thanks skysang434! :D I'm glad you like the song too cuz it's one of my favorites ;)
__________________________________________________
skysang434 ::: Favorites  2007-12-14 05:26:18

omgg your brilliant! very talented AMAZING VIDEO and great choice of songggg!!!
__________________________________________________
JojoFA89 ::: Favorites  2007-12-11 17:54:46

rachida, Thank you very much. I'm so incredibly happy that you watch it everyday. Thank you.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Annoying Asians
Warcraft III Movie
Thomas in palatka
My 2 Girls 1 cup reaction.
my atheism step one
Alex Jones' 9/20/07 rant
Texas Governor Perry Took Merck Money Before Mandating HPV
AFI Before Christmas
I apologize people.
Missle Terrorist.
Wrestling Man's Wrestling Show #17 Part 1
I'll be waiting (original)
Aly And Aj - Rush
Kadaj - I am NOT wearing underwear today =O
lines, a line rider experience
Avatar State - Drowning Pool
First Logitech QuickCam Fusion Video With Casey
vlog2
Tail Spin
somewhat immitation of Rock Lee


 

No comments: