Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Scare Tactics - Little Monster Man, Mutant Rat boy prank

Duration: 04:38 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-14 01:41:47
User: akonius02
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Scare  Tactics  Little  Monster  Man  Mutant  Rat  boy  prank  lonely  girl  steven  baldwin  scary  joke  punkd  

Description:

This is one of the funniest things I've seen and I realized I had it recorded on my DVR so I upped it to share - EVERY time I watch this I crack up. This guy REALLY freaks and you know what, if I were in his shoes, I'd probably be WORSE!! LOL! Check it out, enjoy! Let me know what you think and tell me you wouldn't freak out the same way!!

Comments

hero0fdarkthepker ::: Favorites  2008-01-22 03:58:00

how'd they make that rat man?
__________________________________________________
fgdmerol ::: Favorites  2008-01-20 10:16:41

"what was that man??" "a demon!!!" ROFL
__________________________________________________
cheercrazii010 ::: Favorites  2008-01-19 00:05:36

this is soo freakinnng funny
__________________________________________________
ddinlm ::: Favorites  2008-01-15 16:09:48

Sounds like you need some help MAN or woman
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Dashin' Desperadoes - Expert difficulty (3/3)
hannah montana
fleet week 2006 video 4
Etic Of Signs
logo
Onar feat Pezet Małolat - Daj mi Przeżyć
Scary Movie (Really Scary )
Mind Geek : JayFaggot Version
Starcraft: me and my bro our first LAN game (humans vs bots)
SF "As One" Gathering Pt3
hgmail elazigli glo ali
Windows XP Galatasaray Theme Bolum 1
Tarihteki İlk Çizgi Film
fazıl vs caner (joma bonito)
Sorgu Odası
Müslüm Gürses- Ögrenemedim
Maskeli Beşler - Kıbrıs
Trafik Canavarı Sedat Araba Kullanmayı Öğreniyor :D
ne olur evet de
Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 3 ULTIMATE Z COUNTER RECORD 62!!!!!!


 

No comments: