Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mugen Stage Edit (Incomplete)

Duration: 01:05 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-24 11:58:05
User: JCentavo
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Mortal  Kombat  Street  Fighter  Sub  Zero  Ken  Reptile  Mugen  

Description:

A stage Edit using: Stuff from Mortal Kombat 3 and from Mortal Kombat 1. I Fixed The Two To My Liking. As U Can Clearly See, It's Still Incomplete Look At The Pedestal and Left Side Of The Stage. I Was Told It's Becuz The Stage Isn't Big Enough So It Repeated It Self. [Edit] I've fixed this stage and liked the result but, I still need to fix where the chars start cuz currently I don't like where they start at

Comments

JCentavo ::: Favorites  2008-01-02 21:42:36

yea just called, micro soft paint I think. just put something together and if u need some help I'll mail u a link so u could get a better understanding since my info probably wouldn't help
__________________________________________________
jinnybizzle ::: Favorites  2008-01-02 21:16:47

lol got damn thats smart. I think imma try that. you used paint right?
__________________________________________________
JCentavo ::: Favorites  2008-01-02 15:58:13

I put it together in paint shop and then save as a 24 bit map then made it play-able by using Fighter Factory to change it to a pcx file and centered it till I got wut I wanted
__________________________________________________
jinnybizzle ::: Favorites  2008-01-02 15:24:36

ooo i see, what program did u use to to that?
__________________________________________________
JCentavo ::: Favorites  2008-01-01 19:47:17

I took the backround from Mortal Kombat 3 and The floor from MK 1 and fixed it up till I liked it. yo I'll upload it somewhere if u want it. it's done I just gotta fix where they start and add something that looks like it's holdin the floor up
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Montage (Better Quality)
Naruto: Rise of a Ninja New Launch Trailer
tequilazo aaaargggg
Cliffs Of Dover
Yamaha Aerox Rossi 90


 

No comments: