Thursday, January 31, 2008

Björk - "Unravel" (Jacob M. Ruefer Cover)

Duration: 03:07 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-09 00:18:06
User: Ruefbomb
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

bjork  whales  björk  indie  cover  guitar  homogenic  unravel  

Description:

Click the link to download: http://www.mediafire.com/?erxkdi9odmi This is my cover of Björk's song "Unravel" from Homogenic. I recorded all the music and vocals from scratch. You can hear all 60 of my covers and originals at the website above. ...covering songs by M.I.A., Sonic Youth, Pixies, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Morrissey, Joanna Newsom, Beastie Boys, Prince, Wolf Parade, New Order, My Morning Jacket, The Smiths, Daniel Johnston, The Misfits, Cat Stevens, The Flaming Lips, U2, Wilco, Ryan Adams, The Strokes, Bright Eyes, Tom Waits, Tommy James and the Shondells, Raveonettes, Palace Music, The Damned, a-ha, The Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, Bonnie "Prince" Billy, Velvet Underground, Bee Gees, Antony and the Johnsons, Half Japanese, The White Stripes, The Undertones, Beck, Talking Heads, Rolling Stones, Bjork, and Rage Against the Machine. Add me on MySpace at: http://myspace.com/jacobmruefermusic

Comments

bluerose38789 ::: Favorites  2008-01-25 18:56:58

dolphins are my favorite animals... love watch & hear the sounds they make { beautiful honey!}...+A+A+A+A+A+
__________________________________________________
jojo808 ::: Favorites  2008-01-12 22:37:48

1 of my fave Bjork songs, i really thought it would be bad ,But that blew me away man! + the reverse swimming is simple and trippy. GREAT GREAT JOB .
__________________________________________________
HeavenImplode ::: Favorites  2007-12-14 00:35:39

God this is awesome. Favourited and subscribed, if you come up with more stuff like this, I'm sold.
__________________________________________________
navogenic ::: Favorites  2007-12-02 13:46:13

i am pin and needles!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Scotland he Brave
"I didn't see anything!"
Scary Movie Girl- Saw Parody
BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Low Power Radio | PBS
Maybe Mike should listen to Kenny


 

No comments: