Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hilary Duff - Hideaway

Duration: 04:52 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-05 20:23:38
User: bibisiq
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Description:

Hideaway Hiding away Losin' my day As if it doesn't really matter Saying Goodbye Scared to say why Afraid it will shatter our world Show me some faith now Trust me some how Why are we keepin' our secrets Why are we hiding ourselves away Anyway we can't hide away I don't wanna fake it I wanna make you believe what I say I won't let you...hide away Where do we go How do we know What we're ever really after Sometimes it's clear When you are here Nothing can shatter our world I need some faith now To trust you some how Why are we keepin' our secrets Why are we hiding ourselves away Anyway we can't hide away I don't wanna fake it I wanna make you believe what I say I won't let you...hide away Maybe i, maybe i, maybe i'm losin' Maybe i, maybe i, maybe i'm OK Turn around, look around, go around in circles Don't run away, drift away, don't hide away Why are we keepin' our secrets Why are we hiding ourselves away Anyway you can't, hide away I don't wanna fake it I wanna make you believe what I say Ohh what I say Believe what I say I won't let you hide away, hide away Hiding away, losin' my day As if it doesn't really matter

Comments

Desisamriver ::: Favorites  2007-11-18 16:26:13

omg i this song!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

I Tried So Hard
Chipmunks: I'm Sprung by T-Pain
Inan Band - Dracula
Subscribe!
Bilal @ The Highline Ballroom
Roots Manuva - No Love
Whats better d skim or ancient staff?
American girls gone wildly drunk...Ricardo Sanchez, CNN
Sloppy Entertainers Gang 8-2
iPibnboo
alpaslan türkeş in pkk lı orhan dogan na verdigi ders
Fatih Kisaparmak - Beni De Düşün Beni De
Viyan SORAN yoldasin anisina
EN GÜZEL AŞK ŞARKILARI-AYŞE-ÇOK ZOR YAR (harika bir şarkı)
fenerbahce geliyor
2. SINIR OTESI HAVA OPERASYONU (sinir otesi Irak'in Kuzeyi!)
CARTEL YETMEDIMI
alex de souza
Uğur IŞILAK - Yeni Yil Mesaji!
Sensizlik zor


 

No comments: