Thursday, November 8, 2007

I Always Knew...{{~*Hiei x Mukuro*~}}

Duration: 04:55 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-02-02 17:23:13
User: DrowningInFlame
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

~Tears of the BlacK GhosT~ Book 3 Volume 32 =] yeah so this is the closest thing to a slideshow ive ever uploaded ^__^ it was made completely on my new program "CyberLink PowerDirector" its another pairing vid for Hiei and the oh-so-beautiful Mukuro ^o^ unfortunitly when i saved it it messed up one of my fav transitions TT^TT its the first transition and i used it a lot XD but nyways the program is just as bitchy as movie maker so my timing was a little bit off ^^" and its tough doing anything with clips on that program too...nyways as usual(gotta put this on all my HxM vids *SIGHS!*)if you dont like HieixMukuro dont be a douche and comment rudely. i hate assholes that do that. i dont give a shit if u hate Mukuro and if u feel the absolute need to be douchey well u can suck the balls i dont have 4 all i care. Yuyu Hakusho (c) Yoshihiro Tagashi "I Always Knew" (c) Tilly and the Wall

Comments

No comments: