Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Art & Japan, Nico, Colors Project, Scott, Miracles & Masters

Duration: 28:05 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-11-20 01:28:53
User: paulagloria
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

I was simply charmed at the beginning of the day when I got a remix from a Japanese group called FreewareDelaware (of all things!) which included in it a vid I had done with my mother baking apple pie! I copied it over the "Production area" of my typically tiny Manhattan apartment (at least for the artists who are not altogether homeless these days) and as the day progressed I tied it all it...Nico Haupt coming by to set up for tomorrow, promoting the "Colors Project" (Dec 6th at the Manhattan Neighborhood Network Studios at 11 pm) and finally getting an unexpected call from Scott Goldberg, the young award winning documentary filmmaker now working on "Dying for Change" whose passion for the topic of world betterment and new realities draws out of me so easily and naturally the miracles of the blood and gives an insight into what exactly the past masters may have wished us to understand. Art is a moment by moment availability shared with open hearts...I'm grateful to all who came into mine today

Comments

FREEwareDELAware ::: Favorites  2007-11-21 02:31:50

remix of remix of Apple Pie!!!! Thank you so much! P'art'y is not over. - Delaware
__________________________________________________
figgybit ::: Favorites  2007-11-26 20:22:18

this is great. good job.
__________________________________________________

No comments: