Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Prank call - My cat is on fire

Duration: 01:20 minutes
Upload Time: 07-08-26 01:53:02
User: prankcallsdottk
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Description:

Kuni makes a prank call to an animal clinic .. saying that his cat is on fire! www.prankcalls.tk Crap Transcription: animal clinic yea chirp chirp in background Animal clinic hello this animal clinic? yes uh i need help please my cat is on fire! i'm sorry? my cat is on fire! your cat is on fire? YES! WHAT DO I DO? just give me one second please (lady probably asking someone else on what i should do with my cat) why why dont you distinguish the fire WITH WHAT?? with what .. with water i dont have! its not working right now.. my supervisor said no pour water on the cat i dont have is soda good? SODA?! call the fire department whats the number? just call 911... OH MY HAND!! THE FIRE IS COMING MY FIRE! ORD MY GOD! just call 911 911? they take long? no they'll help you.. they do help you okay okay? thank you for your help okay no problem ohh okay she actually thought it was real okkk ...mad funny yo. typing

Comments
fearbefore ::: Favorites
Mudvayne sucks. Prank calls rule. 5 stars, nigga.
07-09-17 02:24:56
__________________________________________________
mudvayne313 ::: Favorites
that was fucking retarted. some one must have been really fucked up when they thought of this video. this is the biggest waste of time in my fucking life. you kid fucking grow up. fucking little speds.
07-08-31 13:40:11
__________________________________________________

No comments: