Sunday, August 5, 2007

Re: LOVE not Abuse Children, jipps39

Duration: 135 seconds
Upload Time: 06-11-20 20:13:04
User: jipps39
:::: Favorites
Description:

I made this for DiGiTiLsOuL to watch i guess you all can now so here you go -------------------------------Hey whats up all youtubers i am here to tell about my website. My website has many benafits it has Minigames, Videos, Membership, Forums Room or blog room, A minibook room, Movie room, Photo room, Contact Me, Rateing and comment room, Sponsor Room, Music Room. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Gameing: Gameing is spownerd by Miniclip.com they let me put some of there games on my website. Videos: The videos are all my videos in one spot. Powerd by youtube.com Membership: There are many reasons you should be a member you can get music"read on later", News letter "opshinol" and more, To be a member you have to Sign the Guest Book/ Member Book And have it say MEMBER in your name if you forget you can change it ok. Blog Room: You can start a topic or just say something. Book Room: I put a small book up that is based on a true story. You can also put up a short book if you want to. Photo room: You can put up a Photo "PLEASE NOTHING GRAPHIC OR NUDE" Contact Me: You can contact me about my videos photo's or any thing else. Rateing and comment: You can rate my site or just put or a comment. Sponser Room: If you can spownser me with your website that would be cool i am not saying you have to ok. Music Room: This is for MEMBERS ONLY I will not send any music to non- members. I will send the music you like or you want and i will try to get it to you fast! ------------------

Share with friends 
Comments
denalynnn ::: Favorites
I like your being very brave! I would listen to anything you wanna say.. Digitilsoul is an excellent guy to watch.How old are you? I think ppl would like watching you if you show your face next time, you seem like a sweet young man, where's the nicer kids like these? Great show of respect,5 stars to ya, excellent job here!
06-11-21 10:46:01
_____________________________________________________
Jesslittleangel ::: Favorites
hey jipps.. are you ever going to put up some videos of yourself.. i would love to watch... I am subscribing... think about making videos!!! cant wait to see them
06-11-22 00:39:27
_____________________________________________________

No comments: